ETC Fees: A Clarification
I. ETC FEES HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED AND EXPLAINED TO THE PREVIOUS SSC OFFICERS.
II. ETC FEES INCLUDE:
A. ENERGY FEES
- COE/CICCT Students - P50.00 per unit
- Main Campus Students - P24.20 per unit for Library Energy and upgraded power system
B. INTERNET FEES
- for students enrolled in CS/IT laboratory subjects and Computer Engineering students
A. The Energy fees, Internet fees and School IDs WERE REFLECTED in the list of other fees submitted to CHED.
B. The following DO NOT NEED TO BE INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF FEES because:
- B.1. Student Manual is an INSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT for new enrolees upon enrolment. This was discussed with the previous set of SSC officers and A MEMO WAS CIRCULATED about the matter.
- B.2. Debit Memos and Penalties are REQUIRED only for SPECIFIC STUDENTS.
- B.3. Blue books which used to be bought in the Bookstore was incorporated in “other fees” per request of SSC in 1998.
IV. OTHERS: CENTER for PERFORMING ARTS
- As a school facility, it is available for use ANYTIME FOR FREE but WITHOUT AIRCON
- P1,000.00 is charged per hour for energy consumption ONLY WHEN AIRCON is used.
WE ALL BELONG TO THE JOSENIAN FAMILY.
ANY DOUBTS, QUESTIONS, CLARIFICATION CAN ALWAYS BE DISCUSSED IN AN APPROPRIATE FORUM!